Sunday, October 5, 2008

HurT m3



Hurt me and I'll cry,
Hurt me and I'll bleed,
Hurt me and I'll die,
Hurt me, you will see.

Hurt me, I can't sleep,
Hurt me, I can't eat,
Hurt me, I can't concentrate,
Hurt me, I can't retreat.

Hurt me, I won't hurt back,
Hurt me, I won't leave,
Hurt me, I'll love you still,
Hurt me, I'll still believe.

Hurt me, I'll say "sorry,"
Hurt me, I'll take it on me,
Hurt me 'cause I'm used to it,
Hurt me! Hurt me! Please!

Hurt me and I'm yours,
Hurt me just once more,
Hurt me so much that,
I can't hurt anymore...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurt you who will hurt u i wont hehehe hitler dho nice ingey

Anonymous said...

adhivs thu'thu kiany ehntha:P

Eddie said...

ehen kiyaane eh nun... kameh vaa irah heevany.... :P keekey bunaanee ves... fahun dho dhen bunaanee :P